What is Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads?
Sponsored Brand is a popular campaign type that appears in relevant shopping results and drives customers to discover the Brand. Amazon makes this campaign type available for professional sellers enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry, Vendors (including Book Vendors), and agencies. Lifetime Budget is the only distinguishing thing of Sponsored Brand campaign type that is absent in other campaign types (Sponsored Product and Sponsored Display).
Objectives of Sponsored Brand Advertisements
- Increase visibility and drive awareness of the Brand
- Connects shoppers to a Store or Custom Landing Page to share the brand message
- Engage shoppers in branded shopping experiences and build brand awareness
Sponsored Brand Advertising Format
1. Product Collection: Product Collection is a template that helps you promote multiple products of your choice from a landing page. It enables you to choose a landing page from either Amazon Store (including subpages) or New Landing Page. Using New Landing Page, one may customize creatives and call out shoppers in a more engaging way. Besides, it allows you to target either Keyword or Product Targeting that best meets your objective goals and gain more market shares.
2. Store Spotlight: Amazon recently introduced this ad format that drives traffic to a store, including subpages. However, the landing page should have at least four pages, each with one or more unique products. One may choose its store through a drop-down box and proceed accordingly.
3. Video: Sponsored Brand Video format features a single product with a Product Detail Page as a Landing Page. To comply with the video requirements, a set of guidelines is provided with an Ad Preview option.
The Liazon Marketing PPC team prioritizes the Sponsored Brand campaign type as it helps encourage repeat business and drives customers to your store where they find additional products in your catalog. It is an excellent opportunity to increase brand loyalty as well. Our team involves itself in continued research to display the best call-to-action headlines based on competitive advantages. We utilize the unique business report metrics that help us devise better Amazon campaign structure objectives and bid management practices.