Although you can sell almost anything in Amazon stores, a good place to start for an aspiring e-commerce store owner is with products that:
* Products that are simple to package and ship,
* Products that have the potential to be branded,
* Products that are affordable for customers
* Products that have a long shelf life
Products that may be difficult to sell for a new entrepreneur include:
* Products with a low-profit margin
* Food and perishables
* Heavy or bulky goods
* Goods that are expensive to ship
* Highly competitive goods
* Complex goods, or electronic goods
Products to avoid include:
* Products that are protected by a patent or trademark.
* Restricted products: Before buying inventory, it’s a good idea to check the list of restricted products to make sure you won’t run into any problems.