How Amazon Seller Central helps you manage your online business
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to start a new venture or run an existing business, having the right tools and resources is essential for growth and management.
You can use Amazon Seller Central to stay on top of online sales.
What is Amazon Seller Central?
Seller Central is the gateway for getting to your Amazon seller account. It’s an all-inclusive resource for really overseeing deals and your go-to asset for selling in Amazon’s stores.
Amazon Seller Central assists you with exploring your merchant account and developing your business on Amazon with supportive instruments and content, all from one advantageous dashboard. You can sign in to screen your Amazon deals action thus substantially more.
Seller Central tools and advantages
Seller Central has many highlights and advantages.
It helps you:
- List new items and add or update item data.
- Monitor day-to-day deals for every one of the items you sell in Amazon’s store.
- Monitor stock and update postings.
- Track and oversee installments, returns, and discounts.
- Download custom business reports and bookmark formats you use frequently.
- Use client measurements to screen store execution.
- Contact Selling Accomplice Backing and open assistance tickets.
- Access development apparatuses to increment deals.
- Oversee transporting with Satisfaction by Amazon (FBA).
- Oversee selling projects like B2B, Handcrafted, and Amazon Custom.
- Oversee publicizing efforts and screen execution.
- Screen client criticism and audits.
- Sell universally with Amazon Worldwide Selling.
How do I access Amazon Seller Central?
All Amazon sellers have access to Amazon Seller Central.Your Seller Central account will be accessible to you once you register.You will be able to manage your day-to-day operations and gain access to sales-boosting tools in one location.The free Amazon Seller app also lets you manage your online store while you’re on the go.
Selecting a selling strategy that aligns with your business objectives is the first step in accessing Seller Central.
- Individual selling plan: Access to basic listing and order management tools is provided by the Individual selling plan, which is a pay-as-you-go plan.Listings can be created one at a time by matching offers to products already on Amazon or by adding new products to the catalog.Amazon is a good place to start for entrepreneurs new to online selling because you don’t have to pay fees to them until an item sells.
- Professional selling plan: For a monthly fee, the Professional selling plan gives you access to sophisticated selling tools.Regardless of whether you list or sell anything, you pay a monthly fee;For both plans, Amazon charges a referral fee on each sale, which is a percentage of the total transaction and varies by product category. However, you do not pay a fee per item when an item sells.A summary of selling fees can be found on our pricing page.With this option, you can access inventory tools to upload batch files and use feeds and reports to manage orders.Medium and large businesses especially benefit from these tools.