Register your brand
The Amazon Brand Registry safeguards your brand’s good name on Amazon and protects your intellectual property.
You can also access all of the free tools, reports, and benefits that come with selling your brand in the Amazon store by adding your business to the Brand Registry.
In order to enroll your company in the Amazon Brand Registry, you’ll need the following:
- A seller account on Amazon
- A trademark that is currently registered in the nation where you want to enroll or a trademark application that is pending and has been submitted through Amazon IP Accelerator.
- Your brand name or logo displayed on your products and packaging
Here’s how to Sign up for the Amazon Brand Registry:
- Click “Enroll now” at brandservices.amazon.com/eligibility.
- Choose the country-specific marketplace where you want to enroll your brand.
- To log in to Seller Central, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the form by providing information about your business as it appears on legal documents or trademark applications.
- After you submit the form, you’ll be directed to the Brand Registry page connected to your seller account. Select Manage >> Enroll a brand to submit your enrollment for review.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Utilize A+ Content to personalize product detail pages
After your brand has been accepted into the Amazon Brand Registry, it’s time for the entertaining stuff. The free tools unlocked in the Brand Registry will help you manage your brand’s products behind the scenes and manage your brand’s story as it appears to Amazon customers.
You can create a stunning Amazon brand experience with A+ Content and Stores. A+ Content makes your product listings better, and Stores let you make the Amazon store’s multi-page shopping experience.